Birthday Party Packages
Up to 15 children
For birthday party packages please contact Recreation Supervisor at 610-332-1505.
Pool Parties (6+ years old)
Guests will meet in the party room and will be escorted down to the pool by their Party Coordinator. We ask that parents wear their swimming suits and be in the pool to assist with supervision. The party will have approximately one hour of supervised pool time followed by pizza, juice and party games in the party room.
Sports Parties (5+ years old)
The Party Coordinator will lead the children through a variety of sports including basketball, t-ball, soccer or soft floor hockey. After one hour of play time, the Party Coordinator will escort the children to the party room for pizza and juice.
Arts and Crafts Parties (5+ years old)
Children ages 5 and older can use their imagination in this party to create whatever the birthday child wants to make. Examples include creating masks, painting, candy making, making flowers or simply having fun. The Party Coordinator will assist in their projects. If time permits, the party can play a game followed by pizza and juice.
For facility rentals, please contact the Director at 610-332-1514.
Are you planning a graduation party, family reunion, company picnic, bridal shower, wedding, birthday party or just a picnic with some friends? Why not rent a pavilion at Bethlehem Township Municipal Park? The following is a brief description of each pavilion:
Pavilion # 1
- Seats approx. 250 people
- Has electricity and restrooms
- Is visible from Farmersville Road
- Rents for $100(resident), $125(non-resident); refundable security deposit of $150
- 2 Horseshoe pits
- 2 Volleyball courts
Pavilion # 2
- Seats approx. 150 people
- Has electricity – restrooms in the Community Center
- Is located next to the Community Center
- Rents for $75(resident), $95(non-resident); refundable security deposit of $100
Pavilion # 3
- Seats approx. 35 people
- No electricity-restrooms in the Community Center
- Is located north of Pavilion # 2
- Rents for $35(resident), $45(non-resident); refundable security deposit of $50
All the pavilions have charcoal grills and trash receptacles available. Please note that bands, DJ’s and "inflatable bouncers" are not allowed as part of the pavilion rental permit.
To rent a pavilion, contact the Parks and Public Works Department at 610-814-6442, starting January 15th of each calendar year.